Friday, November 14, 2008

420W Journal #4

Amazing Suspension Bridge

        Have you ever walked on a magnificent shaking bridge? There is one in Vancouver named Suspension Bridge. I went there with my homestay father by his car. Actually I was already excited when my homestay father asked me to go there together because I have never been to this kind of bridge. There were three special things which made me excited. First of all, most interesting thing was, of course, the shaking bridge. It was a very long bridge so it was shaking a lot while we crossed the bridge. I was really thrilled so I tried to shake it more and more, however, my homestay father asked me not to do that because he was so scared. In addition to, it was made from wood and some chains, which did not look safe, so it made us more scared. Secondly, views were very beautiful. It connected between two huge cliffs, and It was surrounded by many trees which had different colors each of them so I could see the elegant views. Moreover, there was a narrow long river between two cliffs. It made the views more beautiful. Finally, There are many small shaking bridges on the trees, and ancient village was built in there. It was so great because I felt like I was in ancient village which was in StarWars Episode 6. For those reasons, I had a great time in Suspention Bridge. I want go there one more time because in my country, we do not have such a enormous nature like Suspension Bridge. Suspension bride was amazing and spectacle to me so I will not forget it.

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

The Capilano Suspension Bridge is a very famous tourist attraction, and many people enjoy the experience, although some people get quite scared when they look down! I enjoy being there when it is quiet and you can hear the sounds of the forest all around. i haven't been there in a long time, and so perhaps it is time for me to visit it again!